"I can't thank Team Emily enough for their wonderful generosity. I have worked hard to be the best that I can be, and this scholarship will allow me to pursue my dreams... Thank you a million times." - Reilly Sehl, 2009-2010 scholarship recipient

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Silent Auction Item 2012: Spa-tastic basket

This Basket includes:
1 Candle
Foot Scrub
Foot Cream
Soap Pump
Nail Clippers
Tweezers
2 Nail files
Facial Mirror
Terry Wash Cloth
Facial cleansing towelettes
Cozy throw
Wide nail brush
Aromatherapy Diffuser
$35.00 Cut and Style By: Tamara Robinson
$50.00 The Nail Boutique & Beauty Salon (Pedicure)    By: Robin Wagner
$50.00 The Nail Boutique & Beauty Salon     By: Shelley Renee
 
This Basket is Valued: $250.00
 
This Basket is donated by: The Nail Boutique & Beauty Salon, Robin Wagner, Shelley Renee, Tamara Robinson

No comments: