"I can't thank Team Emily enough for their wonderful generosity. I have worked hard to be the best that I can be, and this scholarship will allow me to pursue my dreams... Thank you a million times." - Reilly Sehl, 2009-2010 scholarship recipient

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Auction Item 2012: Scentsy Basket

This Basket Includes:
Scentsy Silhouette Collection Warmer with Lili Wrap
Neverland Scentsy Bar
Honey Pear Cider Bar
Sunlit Morning Scentsy Bar
Lotus Cove Scentsy Bar
Embers Scentsy Room Spray
Hemingway Scentsy Circle
White Tea & Cactus Scentsy Travel Tin
Layers by Scentsy Shower Gel – Enchanted Mist
Layers by Scentsy Body Butter – Enchanted Mist
Layers by Scentsy Body Spray – Enchanted Mist
Layers by Scentsy Hand Cream – Enchanted Mist

This Basket Is Valued: $111.00

This basket was donated by Alison Rucker, Independent Scentsy Consultant
For more information, visit http://SmellsLikeScents.Scentsy.us or call 928.380.2567

No comments: